Scottsdale Center for Plastic Surgery (SCPS) has implemented the following social distancing, cleaning, testing and PPE protocols in our practice to protect our patients and staff during this time:
- Patients scheduled for appointments will be contacted 24 hours ahead of appointment and inform patient of our new safety measures and expectations upon arrival to your appointment. Patients with any sign of respiratory illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Virtual Appointments/Consultations will be used whenever possible/appropriate for certain follow-ups.
- Patient consents and credit card information will be collected ahead of time to limit contact between patients and employees. No signature will be required. If a patient prefers to pay in cash, they may place cash in an envelope. We will not be giving change at this time. Patient’s account will be credited any difference.
- All patients will be required to sign a COVID consent form prior to treatment.
- Patients and family members/friends will be instructed to wait in their cars or off site until their scheduled appointment time. Upon arrival, please call our office and we can let you know when it’s appropriate to come in. Patients MUST attend appointment alone.
- Once patient receives confirmation to come into the building, front office staff will provide patient with hand sanitizer and take patient’s temperature which will be documented and signed by staff on pre-screening questionnaire and saved to patient’s chart.
- Patients will be instructed to head straight into the exam rooms upon arrival.
- Upon completion of treatment, provider will schedule next appointment or patient is welcome to text, call or email the office to schedule their future appointments.
- We will be staggering our appointments to allow for adequate time in between patients to fully sterilize and clean our exam rooms.
- All flat surfaces, door handles, frequently touched area and equipment will be sprayed with hospital grade disinfectant and allowed to sit for 3 minutes before wiping
- Common areas will be wiped down between patients and sanitized throughout the day.
- We have discontinued the use of our self-service stations (coffee, water, etc.) that may act as means of virus transmission.
- All staff will be pre-screened for COVID-19, including temperature checks at the beginning of each day.
- Patients scheduled for appointments will be contacted ahead of time to verbally confirm pre-appointment health questionnaire and expectations upon arrival to your appointment.
- Upon arrival, providers will take your temperature and if you have a 99.5 temp or above, we will need to reschedule your appointment. We recommend that patients take their temperature prior to their appointment.
- Patients and staff will be required to wear masks to their appointments. We will provide our patients with a clean mask upon arrival. Our providers will be wearing N95 masks, gloves and face shields as needed.
- Our office will be using disposable sheets for many of our treatments.